We carry shipments on an explicit understanding with the client regarding certain terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are clearly mentioned on the flip side of the Consignment note (consigner copy) to bring it to the immediate attention of our clients.
There is a need to understand the Term and Conditions in order to avoid issues related to our services.
These are as follows:
Shree Balaji Courier Service has accepted the consignment from the consignor under the explicit understanding that the following terms and conditions are acceptable to the Consignor.
Term and Conditions :
- 1All consignments are booked by the Company from the Consignor in good faith in respect of the contents thereof. The consignment should not contain any such items or material which are prohibited or contraband by law. In the event of the consignment containing the said items or material, the consignor agrees and undertakes to indemnify the Company in respect of all claims made by the third party in respect of the said terms of material. Further, the said material or items sent by the Consignor shall be solely at the consignor’s risk as to the costs and consequences thereof.
- 2The Consignor warrants to the Company that the description of goods as noted on this Waybill and contract confirms accurately to the actual contents of the goods and it does not contravene the provision of the Indian Postal Act or any other Law.
- 3No claim will be accepted beyond a period of ninety days from the date of booking of the consignment, nor shall any communication be entertained by the Company beyond the above period. Further, all the records of the delivery and other connected documents will be destroyed by the Company after stipulated period herein above.
- 4Any dispute arising between the parties as to the performance or non-performance of the foregoing terms and conditions shall be subjected to the Ahmedabad Head Office jurisdiction.
- 5The Company shall not liable for any loss, damage, mis-delivery or non-delivery of the Consignment caused on account of act of God, force majeure occurrence or any other cause reasonably beyond the control of the Company. No claim whatsoever on account of the above reason shall be entertained by the Company.
- 6The Company shall not book any consignment containing currency, Gems & Jewellery, Gold, Drugs, Liquids, Radioactive material, Pornographic material and all items which are restricted by I. A. T. A.
- 7The Company does not accept Share Certificates and whoever sends it will be doing it at their own risk and responsibility and in no way Company will be held responsible for the same.